Terms and Conditions
- All goods sold by InkSuperstore come with a manufacturer’s warranty. This warranty is not transferable. The warranty only covers the cartridge unit; it does not extend to any peripheral components such as Printers, faxes etc. All the peripheral components are covered by your standard manufacturer’s warranty. All OEM products are warranted with the guarantee from respective manufacturers.
- Goods under warranty cover will be replaced or repaired by the manufacturers. No refund can be provided under any warranty claim.
- InkSuperstore is responsible for the handling of most products' warranty processes. The manufacturers, not InkSuperstore, provide warrantees for individual parts we sell.
- All warrantees are voided if returned product is found in any way to be mishandled, misinstalled, modified, tampered, abused, physically damaged or used under wrong voltage etc.
- Please attach a copy of the original invoice/Receipt or provide the original invoice/Receipt number. A detailed fault description sheet must be sent together with all the returning warranty goods.
- If any item(s) returned for warranty claims is determined to be physically damaged, the item(s) will be returned to the customer as is.
- Ink Superstore is not responsible for any parcel missing in transit, on its return back to InkSuperstore.
- Product(s) discontinued by manufacturer(s) shall be upgraded to a similar product or a credit will be given at the current market value or the purchase price whichever is lower.
Warranty turnaround time:
- Turnaround time for warranty claims largely depends on the suppliers or the distributors. We will try our best to speed up the process. Please understand the time involved for a warranty claim will include: our time to test the item, shipping back to the supplier, supplier’s own test and replacement/repair, and the shipping back to us.
- We do not provide advance replacement under any circumstances. InkSuperstore is not responsible for any losses resulting from the time it takes to have the faulty item replaced or repaired.
Order Acceptance Policy:
- Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. InkSuperstore reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. InkSuperstore reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item and your order is automatically varied to order that lesser amount. InkSuperstore reserves the right, without prior notification to do business with any individual or business.
Typographical errors, third party sites and product description:
- InkSuperstore endeavours to be as accurate as possible with the content of our product descriptions, but does not warrant complete, reliable, and accurate or error free from the product description or other contents of this site.
- Product comparisons do not imply that all products compared are readily available, nor in the case of equivalency functionality or the performance are exactly comparable.
- If a product or service listed is found to be at an incorrect price due to information received by our suppliers or typographical error, InkSuperstore reserves the right to cancel or refuse any orders placed regardless of order confirmation and payment charged and will issue a credit/refund to your account of the amount charged of the incorrect pricing. InkSuperstore will also email/phone all parties involved.
- InkSuperstore is not responsible for any other site contents that may be linked from this site, links are provided for your convenience only and under no circumstances is InkSuperstore Affiliated nor as to the control of site content of the link provide. Entering is at the customer’s expense. Pictures on this site are for illustration purposes and may not or may be the exact representation of the product.
- Prices and Availability of products and services listed on the InkSuperstore site are subject to CHANGE WITHOUT Notice.
All products and services offered by InkSuperstore for sale are only available to individuals who can make legally binding contracts, all products and services are not available to any persons under the age of 18 and are legally prohibited from entering into binding contracts.
- Any parties involved in the use of illegal activities of the web site: www.inksuperstore.com.au will be subject to civil a criminal prosecution.
- Title of good purchased on this site does not pass to the customer until we have received full payment for goods ordered. Once item for delivery has been passed to the carrier it is then the title of the respective customer and risks of loss etc. is passed upon to you the customer.
- Your ability to purchased products and services from the InkSuperstore web site may be terminated at any time by InkSuperstore and is subject without notice.
- Should you object to the terms and conditions including any amendments, you are required to discontinue the services of the site provided.
- InkSuperstore may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time, all amendments will be effective immediately and your continued use of the site thereafter constitutes an agreement by you to abide by these Terms and Conditions as amended.
- You the customer agrees to provide complete, current and accurate information about yourself and agree to maintain and update your information as required to keep it accurate, currant and complete.
- Any information provided by you that are found to transmit material of any kind to the InkSuperstore web site and contains malicious, harmful, components or the attempt to alter the content of this site will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. You acknowledge and consent to the disclosure by InkSuperstore to the required law enforcement agencies investigating any breach or suspected breach of information.
Privacy and security policy:
We at InkSuperstore pride ourselves on the respect and privacy of all our customer and business contacts and abide by the obligations under the Privacy Act.
- Personal information provided by you to InkSuperstore will only be used in order to process purchases and ongoing customer service and support.
- At no time will we share your email/information with third parties.
- Secure payments will be made via PayPal; an encrypted connection between InkSuperstore and PayPal.
- All PayPal sessions between InkSuperstore and PayPal applications are connected through a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) using 128 bit encryption. This is widely used and accepted security method within the financial industry.
- Further information on various Australian Privacy Acts can be found at www.privacy.gov.au
- For all other inquiries/questions please contact InkSuperstore and we will be more than happy to assist you where we can.
- The material contained on this site is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties and other countries. All rights reserved.
- The InkSuperstore site and all its content, material may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold or exploited for any commercial purpose where written permission is permitted by InkSuperstore.
- All images are controlled, owned and reserved by InkSuperstore and its related companies, affiliates, licensors and licensees.
- All printer manufacturer's names, brand names, trademarks and logos used on this site are registered trademarks of their respective owners and while we make reference to brand name merchandise we are not endorsed by or associated with these companies who sell printer ink, ink cartridges and toner cartridges.